Humanerightsoverhumnstcrights

 Anti Human rights in my version of Pat Soc means:

-I critique human rights based off of:

I Alain Badiou’s Ethics: An Essay on the Understanding of Evil book (see here

II This youtube video's critique of human rights of human rights 

III Rosi's critique of human rights 

IV Simone Weil's The Need for Roots critique of rights

V  Misc human rights critiques  

-I am against bourgeois human rights that can be used to defend the right wing

In *reality I don’t really care about human rights since human rights are a *bourgeois concept that at times are used to defend the right (*see here)

-I am against rights being framed around Negative rights instead of framed around Positive rights 

Rights should always have been framed around the POSITIVE (i.e sex positive and also we should reclaim sex negative see here for more on that) than the negative . I support such Positive rights (including me conditionally supporting Sex positivity as can be seen throughout this blog primarily in the gender lgbtq section])

Negative rights promote hierarchy and are about what people cannot do while allowing through that hierarchy power the permission to do things via rights

Positive rights on the other hand, are hierarchieless and are about what people CAN do. They don’t make distinctions between what is prevalent and what is outside the norm. They thus blur the line or even remove the line between what is and isn’t socially normal/acceptable creating a streamlined, natural and smooth element to the concept of rights.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alteration media darkweb

4pt my sosddo epist

Old Centre Left position