Mere Anti fas me

 "Fascism is not merely the expression of a particular movement, of a particular party within modern society, but that it is the most complete expression of the whole tendency of modern capitalism in decay"[9]


Based on what I have seen and heard (and I have tried to properly view both sides), I have come to the conclusion that Anti Fascism is like just stop oil . What I mean is Anti Fascism it is a great theoretical idea but Anti Fascism by its nature is set up to fail in practice (both literally and so to speak). I loathe fascism but the movement has become as messed up as the Leftist 1990s -early 2000s Anti Globalization movement LOL

reddit political compass MMORPGers

Relatedly I reject and explicitly condemn Alt Fascism Movement (i.e the Fascoid MAFIA) . I am Anti Alt Fascism Movementt Aktion (see here for more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alteration media darkweb

4pt my sosddo epist

Old Centre Left position