Abolishminet main page

I generally support abolishment of the hierarchies below only done in this sort of way for the most part

I am an Abolitionist  (like the Xwitter left wing users who have Abolitionist in their profiles, also see here) . I support the abolitionishment of hierarchy, class, the state, Capitalism. 

Also since I am a supporter of Queer Anarchism. and its social insurrection mission to abolish the state and capitalism with the anarchist ideal of complete individual freedom as a method of liberation for the   LGBTQ community which would then lead to the abolition of homophobia, transphobia, heteronormativity, patriarchy, and the gender binary.

I am also a *Modern Slavery Abolitionist and *Gender Abolitionist

I support decentralized free association as an alternative for patriarchies and other hierarchies after we abolish them

*notes

(in two of the above cases I do also support Black Nihilism and Gender Nihilist SACEFusion Feminism along with white rebellion against whiteism and being a gender rebel as more inclusive, pragmatic and independent realist alternatives to them)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alteration media darkweb

4pt my sosddo epist

Old Centre Left position